Tuesday

SXSW !!! wooooooooooooow!

Yes SXSW was a blast I again Iam so grateful to have had been apart of it, looking forward to next year already!!! lol... But I do have to say this Iam glad that I finally have a chance to rest, not to mention me getting sick with an ear-ache, sore-throat, cold.. etc etc... yeah & relays are right around the corner :/ FUCK IT!
But back to SXSW, shit was INSANE!! I can't even begin to tell you who I met, who we got drops & interviews from cause I'll probally forget some people but lemme try..
Sparkdawg, Freeway, Killer Mike, 8-Ball & MJG, GT Garza, Wiz Khalifa, Reggie Coby, Mistah Fab, Big Sid, LOEG'z, Yelawolf....& (I know Im missing somebody!!lol..sorry)
The highlight to me was us on stage at the Victory Grill tho, I must say it was incredible... from start to finish.. I wanna thank everybody who came out & support Me & DIE SLO ENT.. here's a couple of pics to hold yall over until I get the rest of the coverage shots..









& here goes one of the videos of us performing...



& here goes one of the many interviews to come this one is from Wiz Khalifa



"Taylor Gang or Over Medicate yourself"

No comments:

Post a Comment