Monday

Sertified Productions?

Okay, so I've been messing with fruity loops a lil over a year now & now i'm finally deciding to put something out publically for your listening/rapping pleasures..

I'll be quite honest.. I don't know how to play the keyboard but I do however know what sounds good.. So all you producers that are gonna start bashing like "he ain't no producer...etc".. I'll be the 1st to tell you "I'm not, I just found another hobby involving music".. I learned from watching people like Freshmaan, Mike Biggz, Da 1 UNV, Cham Holmes, Da Bosnian & decided to craft my own style... which I could describe as smooth, "on sum rydin shit", &'ll knock yo trunk off... so please listen & give feedback.. I'd like to know what you think..

http://snd.sc/dr2oal

**(follow the link.. as soon as I figure out how to put the music player on here I will..... thnx in advance for checking!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment