Friday

Time

is valuable.... I don't think most of us see it.. I look back a remember when I was a teenager... lol maaan... even when I was young-young... I still remember them days.. I could go on & on about different stories from 21 short years I've been on this earth for days.. like when I slammed my finger in my grandmas 89 cutlass supreme (man I love that car) and almost DIED!!!lol... to when I got caught with my first joint at fulmore middle school.. lol when I decided to skip school coming back from christmas break because of a fucked up haircut then went to the drag wit my homeboy ruben...even when I had an asthma attack & my entire 2nd grade class from elementary school wrote me get well cards....... I remember all that.. fast forward to now, I can't believe how much has changed.. I look at our family & see our next generations.. shits crazy.. but thats just how it goes...


born.live.die (& then it happens all over again)

the 13th of August will make it 22 years... ahh yes!! more memories

1 comment:

  1. Spoken like a true old man...august babies are the best

    ReplyDelete